Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday, March 21, 2016

Hello my dear Friends and Family!

Yes, week 6 is here again...however this is a special transfer with 7 weeks instead of 6 so it still isn´t the last! We had an awesome week and found some awesome new investigators. I saw many miracles as always and tender mercies of the Lord. We got to do a service project for a less active member which was spur of the moment. Our whole area is super rich, but there is one part that is a huge hill of sand and many people have built little houses on it. It is a very humble area and our less active member was concerned she couldn´t come to church because she didn´t have water. We told her that wouldn´t be an obstacle and volunteered to help her carry water up from her uncle´s house. It was a lot harder than we thought it would be and by the time we made it to the house I think we had more water on our skirts and in our shoes than in the big buckets, but it was a fun little service we could do for her. It also helped me remember how grateful I am for the little things we have like running water and drinking water on demand. 

I am soooooo excited for this Easter week and hope you all enjoy learning more about and testifying of the Savior´s resurrection. I know I will! I´m out of time.  Sorry this was so short. We had to give the big report on all the sisters and that usually takes up a bunch of time.

But love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!! Find a way to remember the Savior every day and use this special week to draw even closer to him and strengthen your testimony of his atonement and resurrection. It is the most important message to the world. I love you all!

Hermana Cox


No comments:

Post a Comment