Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday, February 29, 2016

Hola Todos!!!!!! 

Wow, what a week! So much going on! I have about 5 minutes to write this email so it may be short, but I’ll do my best. 

First of all, this week we received a little surprise package...a new companion!!!  Haha, now we are in a trio of 3 missionaries. It is a little crazy but we are super excited to see all the work we will be able to get done with 3. We can now do splits almost every day and divide and conquer our area...I’m super excited!!! Her name is Hermana Terry from Ogden Utah and she`s the best. :)

To be honest this week was a little rough...we didn`t have as much success as we were hoping for as far as our indicators go, I got sick on Saturday night and Sunday, there was a miscommunication at church when we were going to give a training to the ward in Sunday school but the teacher wasn`t informed by the bishop so she got all upset and yelled at us and said some mean things.  We found out about some problems the sisters are having that we need to correct and help them with this next week, lots of HOT days walking in the sun, etc.

The mission isn`t the easiest thing at times, but what I learned this week is that the Lord gives us our daily manna, our daily miracles and blessings that keep us going. If we aren`t looking for them we could miss them and only see the hard things, but if we have a humble heart and are trying to look for the good we can find it everywhere. I don`t usually like to share the hard things that happen, but I’m learning that sometimes it`s good to recognize them so that we can see how merciful and kind the Lord is to us. I love him so much and know he will carry me every day and help us with whatever problem or challenge arises. No more time to write but I love you all and hope you have an excellent week! Please pray for J... who gets baptized this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!


Hermana Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment