Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday, May 02, 2016

Family and Friends,

First of all, I am so grateful for interviews with president!  It is always exactly what I need. I know that he follows the spirit and tells me exactly what I need to hear. I am so grateful for his love and concern for me. My doubts and concerns were resolved and I feel a lot of peace. I am so grateful for the Lord and for all the experiences he gives me to teach me. He never leaves me alone and always helps me with every challenge I face. I have really felt the spirit guiding me these past months and felt him reveal to me so much about myself and what I need to improve and learn before my time here as a missionary ends. I love him so much.

This week we had the baptism of M... which was so special. We were so worried about it because he´s only 10 and he comes from a less active family who is struggling to progress. We were trying to decide if we should wait a little longer, but we just kept feeling like he is so ready and needed to be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost to be able to keep progressing. He is a light for all of us and he was sooooo happy at his baptism. It was beautiful and I’ll send pics. 



M...´s baptism!!!!!!! He is seriously the sweetest kid on the face of the planet. I love him so much and am so excited for him. :)



M...´s "psychological hug" since we can´t hug him for real. :) And his little brother D......so crazy but so funny. Look at his face in all the pictures, he´s hilarious. 



Wow, I ran out of time! We had to give our report of all the sisters today so that took my time away. But I love you all and can´t wait to talk to you next week! Love, love, love you all!


Hermana Cox



Divisions with Hna. Vaca from Peru! I forgot my pajamas so she let me borrow hers...super cute right? :)



 Our miracle family who is getting baptized this month! Familia A....
Then two of our recent converts L... and M... A.... They are the best. :)



My companion straightened my hair for me...something I have done I think 2 times in my mission :) I didn´t realize how long my hair has gotten! Then us getting ready to go clean the church for M...´s baptism. 


No comments:

Post a Comment