Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday, November 09, 2015

Hola Familia y Amigos!!!!

So my email will be short, but it was an awesome week. The Lord is working with us and we are seeing miracles. This week my testimony of the Restoration has increased and I´ve felt more than ever the beauty of it all. In my personal studies I’ve searched, pondered, and prayed to better understand the significance and then as I’ve spent time teaching about prophets, the apostasy, and the miracle of the Restoration and the coming forth of the Book of Mormon.   I’ve felt the spirit testify to my heart over and over again of it’s reality and wonder. We are SOO blessed to live in this time when the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored through a prophet and we are led and guided by prophets and apostles who receive revelation directly from Jesus Christ. The BOM is a treasure, temples are a grand blessing and the church is rolling forth into all the world so that all can participate and feel for themselves the beauty and wonder of the work of God. Wow, I love this work. It´s a miracle every day. If you don´t have a testimony of Joseph Smith, the Restoration, or the Book of Mormon, I challenge you to study about it in Preach my Gospel and the scriptures. It´s incredible.

Keep praying for us here, especially for the ward. Lots of apostasy and trying to teach and guide the members, but little by little they are strengthening their testimonies and learning the doctrine. :)

We also did a fun service project for our recent convert...not cleaning the sewer. :) We painted her house! Super fun and a nice change of routine. :) 

Love you all!!!! Have a wonderful week! I love my Savior and I know this is his work. Until next week! Please pray for J... and M... still, B... and L...that they can come to church, S... that she can keep progressing toward her baptism and come to church, B... and M... that they can keep progressing, the familia C... that they can read the BOM together as a family and prepare to be sealed in the temple, and M... that she can come to church as well and that her mom can let her participate. 

Love you so much!!!


Hermana Cox


Our twinning Peru Jerseys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment