Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hola!!!! 

Ok I have noooo time! We went to the temple today for pday and then got back super late because we live far away so we only had a tiny bit of time to write. But this week went by quickly and was great! We had a fun adventure to the Peruvian doctor! No worries, nothing serious. I´d been having ear pain for about 2 weeks so we set up an appointment to check it out and he told me I have allergies to the dirt here...not sure how reliable that is but he gave me some allergy pills to take and I’ve been feeling a lot better so I guess it´s working. Random :) 

With I... we were able to talk to the bishop and find out more about the situation. She can now take the sacrament and today at the temple we were able to buy her garments so she can start wearing them. :) Hopefully she can get her recommend soon and we´ll take her back to the temple.

Speaking of the temple we got to go today and it was the best. I love that sacred place with all my heart and there is a peace there that is indescribable. I´m so blessed to be in a mission with a temple and also one back home that is so close. I´ll send some pics of that. 








But all in all we are doing really well here. Had a new investigator come to church with her 3 kids this week which was super exciting because no one wants to come to church with us here. :) Her name is B..., please pray for her. Also for I... still and S... and her familiy. J... is planning on getting baptized next week so please pray for him and his mom M... who is less active that she can be a support for him. 

No more time but I love you all so much! I know my Savior lives and I love him with all my heart. Learn of Him and rely on His love. 

Love you all!


Hermana Cox


Hermana Samuel´s sister got married this weekend so we bought cake and celebrated so she wouldn´t feel so bad. I´m glad I´m the oldest and don´t have to worry  about that happening to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment