Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015

Familia y Amigos!

Ok the time here is going by so fast I can`t even believe it! Another week has already gone by! One more week of my first transfer! What?! But it was an awesome week for sure! We have been working really hard to find people to teach and are seeing many miracles. The members are awesome and are helping out a ton and we ended up having 7 of our investigators come to church yesterday!!! So stressful, but so awesome. :) We also have an investigator who told us this week she wants to be baptized! 2 weeks ago we couldn`t get her to take our lessons seriously and she told us we could baptize her in 10 years and now she is praying about a baptismal date...miracles!! :) The Lord can soften and change hearts faster and better than anyone else I know ;) Please pray for her, Dinna Gonzales. We also have some other investigators whom we have a lot of hope in! Please pray for Silvia, Rosio, Justina, Beatty, Natalie, and Celinda. Also Raul, Lina, and Paula who are menos activos we are working with right now. 

And to make the week even better we got to go to a baptism yesterday!!! We have Elders, the APs, who are serving in our ward too and a lady they have been teaching got baptized yesterday. It was so amazing to hear her testimony and feel the spirit there. She`s only been taking the lessons for 1 month, she is definitely golden! I can`t wait to see the people we are teaching in her place soon enough!! 



We`ve also been studying a lot about the Book of Mormon this week and the power it has in conversion. It is amazing how reading the BOM can bring the spirit so strongly and testify to the hearts and minds of the reader that it`s true. It is the keystone of our religion and our greatest tool in conversion. Challenge for the week: Read the BOM every day and pray to know how to better study it and apply the teachings in your life. I have started to improve my study and have felt the difference of the spirit throughout my day. I LOVE THE BOM!!! :) 

Overall, a really great week and another great one to come, I can feel it! My Spanish is improving like crazy, the gift of tongues is so real!!! And I am feeling so much more confident and loving every day more and more. I`ve gotten through the hardest month and now I feel like I am finally becoming the missionary the Lord wants me to be. :) Being a missionary is the best!!! 

Love you all! Have a great week!! Read the BOM, pray always, look for the miracles in everyday life, and learn how to love the gospel more and more every day. :) Lots of love!

Hermana Cox


No comments:

Post a Comment